Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: So here is not one but Two Cs.

Jul 18, 2007

So here is not one but Two Cs.

My prophecy came true within 2 days but not without a twist to it. Read on to get enlightened.

Great was the word that I whispered when I looked at my grade sheet. A C was shining bright and as expected, I really got a 'C' but wait - What does the course name reads next to C? My god! is it Human Resource Management? Wow! I scanned the grade sheet further and realized that I got a C in HRM and a C+ in finance. Well, not a bad (relative) performance in finance but the whole world came crashing down before my eyes after this realization that I have been awarded a C in HRM. Throughout the term I tried to perform my best (relatively) and a self assessment of the performance tells me that I did not do a blunder of sort to deserve a C.


Anyways, life has to move on. A, B or C what matters at the end is the actual take away from the course (typical answer from all of those who normally do not get good grades) and I feel that my take away from this course is that it's really hard to understand a HR Manager. Now can you relate why most of the employees are never happy about their HR division?

3 comments:

Who M I said...

its ok dear!!
u also know that u dunt deserve a 'C'....but concentrate upon new things...

Unknown said...

Dude.. This is not your failure.. This just proves a point that people teaching biases in HR like horn effect, halo effect, recency effect etc. are themselves a victim of it!!!! Gosh, what an irony..

M said...

Wow !
Well i was a bitlate reading this post or was i too fast to post a comment for the other !!:):D whatever you are happy and thats good .. tc