Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: What was wrong with Godse?

Aug 17, 2007

What was wrong with Godse?

What really was wrong with Nathuram Godse? Looking some sixty years back I can tell that we haven't ever tried to find for the answer. As a management student I am tempted to look about his motivation to kill a personality like Mahatama Gandhi. But well, Nathuram is braced as he is not alive to take a 120 questions questionnaire of MBTI or FIRO B type and all I have to be contend with is secondary data which is far too rare. Cogress government made is sure that nothing substantial should come out. But well, most of the politicians and policy makers are web illiterate and even if they are web literate they have no control over web content monitoring so some people have put up some important piece of data on web. Among the few rare documents there is a confession statement of Nathuram. and an analysis into it which you can access by clicking on this link.

I might not be able to get much insights from this because its practically of no use to me because HR people like face to face interviews and as I can;t get an interview in this life, I have to wait for my chance. Maybe in next life I will invite Gandhi and Godse both for a panel discussion with Mandira Bedi as the moderator. What do you say?

No comments: