Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Updates...

May 7, 2008

Updates...

One reason for my prolonged absence from blogging scene was the lack of internet access at my home and the scorching summer heat killed the will to walk to the nearest cyber cafe. To top it off, I got a bad form of corn in my foot where the corn caps proved to be useless (they are useless anyway). So I got operated on 8th of April and it was so bad that even after one month there is a hint of limping in my walk.

My Job - I am joining as Associate Consultant in the Enterprise Solution (ES) unit of Infosys at Hyderabad on 12th May. There will be a 2 months training program after which I will be relocated to my base location. (A lot of traveling indeed) I don't know whether Infy allows me to blog about my life at Infosys but hopefully I will try to keep the flame alive.

Have a lot of posts due and I am dying to write one on my experience with the Indian Railways. Will pen down it soon.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey 1stly Congrats yaar ..
all the best .. do ur job ..
abt blog on infy .. sure looking fwd kkknowing abt ur exps !:)

Who M I said...

Hey dear!!
All the best..and m looking forward to ur blog season..:)
take care...have fun..

M said...

hey where r u .. so busy eh ??
by the way hope all things fine at ur end..
i have tagged u so do take that when u r freE:)