Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: A Wednesday!

Jan 22, 2009

A Wednesday!

And the terror hit the Stock Market this time.

The day Satyam's news broke out people were in mad rush of selling shares. Call it coincidence or sixth sense, I advised one of my friend to sell all his Satyam shares before Wednesday and I specifically mentioned that market will fall on Wednesday. I never thought that this prophecy will come true. And what a fall it was.

Raju has definitely added a chapter in the "Sabse Bada Scamsters" an yearly magazine published jointly by CBI and CID. This magazine consists of all those people whom CBI probed but never was able to prove a case against them. Lalu Yadav, PV Narsimha Rao, Rajiv Gandhi, Hinduja, Abdul Karim Telgi, Harshad Mehta, Ketan Parekh all have decorated the front pages of this magazine but then Raju or Raju brothers deserve a special mention. They did not fool only the investors but rather all their stakeholders including Foreign Investors. He can gloat in glory "Lalu ne sirf poor Bihari logon ko loota, Harshad ne sirf stock investors ko loota, Ketan ne sirf bankers ko loota, but Humne to sabko barabar loota. Aur to aur Americans ko bhi khoob loota".


Scam ka king kaun? "Raju Bhai, Na Raju Bhais"

CID is investigating it, SEBI might just get some time to chat friendly with brothers and our honorable prime minister will keep monitoring the progress on this issue and then finally our honored CBI will be pulled into action. And then? Kya hoga aagey? Honestly I don't know. Nobody knows, not even the chief of CBI.

Well, one thing is sure that a scam of this magnitude cannot be pulled by just one man. Many more stakeholders are there and it's just about time when the body count will increase.

That's about Satyam. I think this issue brought me back to blogging. (and also increased the credibility of my stock tips) I am planning to migrate to my own domain name and currently I am searching for a cheap and reliable web hosting service provider. I am promising myself to take some time out for blogging atleast on weekends. So let's hope I keep the promise this time. Anyways, I am writing one investigative article on Satyam Scandal and am hopeful that I will be able to pack it with information.

1 comment:

Who M I said...

hey thats kool...
will wait for ur article on 'satyam scandal and more about raju bhai's...sabse bada scandalist kaun "Raju raju"..
lol