Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Trapped in lines...(Palmistry at it's best)

Feb 4, 2006

Trapped in lines...(Palmistry at it's best)

Trapped in lines...(Palmistry at it's best)

There is no derth of talent in SLIET. Amidst the 451 acres of panormic view, you will often spot a guy with a trademark walk (zig zag), He has this habit of shifting his weight on his right foot when he is walking. But the same body weight evaporates in the air when you shake hands with
him and in a couple of minutes you will discover a soft spoken persona blooming from underneath. The transformation is complete with a friendly smile appearing on his face which also marks the begining of a palmistry session with this second year engineering student Pranay Debonath.

Lot many will argue in the favour of palmistry as an actuarial science and another lot will be opposing the theory by saying that its just the interpretation and manipulation of some facts based on completely irrational logic. Well in my view, all of the theology is trapped between the two extremes of beliefs which are "either you believe it" or "you don't". Leaving aside the merit and demerits of this questions let me put into writing, the analysis of my fate lines.

Life line: He started with predicting my life cycle and it came out to be something around 60 yrs. Well that is cool that i will not be there to take the hardships of old age. But who wants to leave this place so young? But the beauty of the fate lines lies in the fact that they changes with
time and with factors such as marriage etc.

Sun Line: The sun line determines your attitude and the height where you can reach. In my hand it's there that i will make a steep climb up the ladders of success but then i have to be in complete control of my senses. most importantly of my voice as i speak a lot. I have still a lot to accompolish and i have't ever done even a little judgement to my talents.

Luck: I stand very strong chances of gaining some windfall success. I don't know what cud that be but it says that with the help of that i would be able to cherish all my dreams. My greatest dream is to start a school for children whre every needy child is provided with the best education possible. I also want to start some NGO to help the old and aged and to provide ways for youth to augment their income. Well that's a lot and for that i don't think that any windfall will suffice. i would better see some storm kind of thing..

Love: Well this is the must vulnerable point for young people. My stars says that i have a strong tendency of falling for love and to much extent, it's true. I had my share of setbacks, like this romance (School dayz) which lasted for no more than a month and then a crush for the
this girl which ended briefly after the realization that there are things beyond our control, and that childish love which never saw the daylight. And presently there is this phone-a-friend thing which haunts me most. I still have not realised that what wil be probably the fate of this
relationship?
Neways according to my stars, Love is something i can't just count on. Even if i manage to pull some strings here and some strings there and somehow get married to the girl whom i love, it won't last for long. So better stay prepared to save something for the girl who is going to be my life saver.

Wife: There comes the catch 22. predictions were in myfavour. Tht's all i want to share here.

Medical Diagonisis: Problem related to stomach will be a cause of worry. Persistent medical problems after age of 60. i think that's why i returned from the doors of cancer safely at the age of 23.

Job: I am set to get a decent job profile in the next 2-4 years. That means i can go for MBA to realise my full potential. A lot of knowledge is written in my hands but i lack self-discipline. I need a mentor/motivator/wi**.. hahahah.. that's true as far as i am concerned.

Other important things:
  1. I can be a very good critic. partly coz i have a great sixth sense and partly coz i always look for a chance to go blah blah blahing..
  2. Other than job i can also be very successful at some business.
  3. My spouse will come from a very high standard family.(I don't know wat this term means.. standard is something relative right??)
  4. Fame is in abundance (I dont know what are the things i should do now to get that?)
  5. People attatched to me would always benefit from my misdoings. (Thanx god for this)
  6. I always tend to become a victim of someone pretty and who knows how to talk with eyes.
  7. Most importantly i can achieve more if i take the CAT 2006 this year....
Well i wanted to write all this because i feel that i tend to loose focus regularly. I pick up some tasks (sixth sense), go all out to prepare meticulously to achieve the set targets and then one day realize that i am not doing enough and well i just cant do enough coz i don't want to do it anymore. This lack of focus comes from the fact that i am too much in everything. And i remember the most important thing said about this palmist friend of mine that
"Until you realize your potential and start working towards your goals till then, everything would remain simply trapped in your lines". Truly said "life has its own ways to reward and punish you, Fate is just one".

No comments: