Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Mania of 43..

Nov 11, 2006

Mania of 43..

It has been a month…30 and thankfully not “43” days (k…not sure but, it doesn’t hurt to hope can it?) Since I’ve been haunted by number 43 more than once a day, my disbelief in numerology is getting shattered and ubiquitous reappearance of this number in my daily life is making me think about it and dedicate a post to it. A search on google reflected zero results and it did not help much to sideline my worries about the mystery of number 43. I get a phone call; I hang up and see that the call timing is 8 minutes 43 seconds or any number of minutes + 43 seconds. I talk about this to one of my friends and then the next car that passes ahead of us has its number plate marked 20”43”. I look at my computer clock and find it’s exactly 43 minutes past some hour. I check with one of my friend randomly and ask her the time. She says it’s 2:43 now.

Don’t know what the connection between me and 43 is but, it feels wonderful to think that “43” used to be our teen code for “Love you”.

No comments: