Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Valentine bells..

Jan 31, 2008

Valentine bells..

With Valentine day just two weeks away, it's going to be love all around. It will be talked on Television, will be written about in newspapers, will also be the flavor of the blogs and then will be on the hit-list of the saffron brigade. Well, we are also entering into the last 50 days of MBA, so it's also likely to be the most talked about subject in the campus also (well not many care about studies these days and those who care actually talk about the same thing but in financial terms like mergers and acquisition, takeovers, value proposition etc etc. Basically it all boils down to the same hot topic). These 50 days are going to be tough on some souls here who are actually left with very little time to express their feelings. Well, we are still waiting for some more people to succumb to their heart beats and meanwhile I think I am falling in love with one of the songs from movie Philadelphia..

"Sometimes I think that I know
What love's all about
And when I see the light
I know I'll be all right"
---------

Just don't get me wrong (those who have watched this movie, you know what I am talking about) I like this movie because maybe sometime back in the past, I wanted to be a lawyer and what a brave movie it is considering it was made in 1993 when the gay rights were not even an issue back then in US. "The best thing about being a lawyer is that occasionally if not usually, you become a part of the justice being done and that itself is a great feeling".

Well said, and I hope that people here would be able to do justice to their feelings. Let's hope..

No comments: