Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Play some of the games that most of us have grown up with..

Oct 27, 2008

Play some of the games that most of us have grown up with..

For the sake of old times.

Especially I have grown up playing Super Mario and Super Contra. Saw this cool widget and was experimenting with how to add this on my blog. Will come up with some solution soon but for the time being you all can play this here.



Enjoy. Live up a moment from your past or a day when you bunked school for playing Mario at the game parlour. The controls are - Up to Jump, Down to duck, Forward and Backward arrow for movement and Space bar for firing.

2 comments:

Who M I said...

Well it was my fav too in school...thanks for reviving my childhood memories...:)

M said...

haha great . Mario has always been a special as a matter of fact even now :)
good one there.. by the way read ur Hello post ... Super duper i guess ur post ll earn more points than the movie . I didnt like that book of Chetan , only his 1st book was good .
Take care

Happy Diwali !