Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: ME too have Joined the Bandwagon...

Dec 27, 2005

ME too have Joined the Bandwagon...

Hi friends, family and admirers..

Well this is something that i always wanted to do (Blogging).. And i am happy as anything to write my first post..
Oops this whole month has been one crazy ordeal for me.. Eight tests... Over eating...Sleep deprivation...meeting the application deadlines.. Frequent bus rides to Chandigarh....Comapring Scores. . all this has left me with plenty of excuses to sleep out the rest five days of this year.... (Heyyyyyy)..

Hey guyz....I can't just believe this that, we are moving to the last semester.. It seems that time has just flown past us and in less than six months we'll be out on our own on this journey called life.. Well i wish to preserve every moment spent with you my loving friends.. so that in the coming years i would never fall short of memories.... Blogs rocks....

No comments: