Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: SMS fundas..(Too Kool somtimes..)

Dec 29, 2005

SMS fundas..(Too Kool somtimes..)

Today i recieved a SMS which goes like this..

"Night Outs, midnight tea parties,
B'day bumps, Old torn Jeans,
Late night walks, Long chats
Crushes on Pals, Pinches n Slaps.
Ego Fights, getting kicked out of class,
Writing on Desks, Struggle for marks,
Fight with teachers, Just everything..
Oh!! my college life ..I'll miss you.."

Thanks "Nicks" for reviving some of those old memories for me. I don't know how much life has stored in for us for the coming semester (which is eventually the last six months of our undergraduate life). But i am gonna make this resolution that i'll live my campus life to the fullest (whatever is left).

Guyz...I can't tell you that how hard it is to keep yourself upright after a 4 hours ride in PRTC buses. Well i can't feel my body right now.. So gonna sign off . Will continue with the nuiances of campus life..
Bye..

No comments: