Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Welcome 2006..

Jan 3, 2006

Welcome 2006..

Welcome 2006.
Antoher brand new year is here. Another year marked with resolutions and empty promises. Resolutions to start afresh, shedding the burden of the memories, getting out of that outworn relationship and perhaps loosing weight. Well, inspite of an enthusiastic start to discover a new you, As the year progresses all that remains with you is vague memories of all those resolutions and promises. The thing is all our acts are oriented towards just one thing. Finding happiness. When we make certain commitments to ourselves, we feel happy and when we broke them, again, we feel happy. This is human nature.
I'll never see her again, i would go on a diet, i would quit drinking.. Hahahaha.. what for? To feel happy that we are still capable to do all this. And when you make that phone call, have that extra cup of coffee, go to bed drunk with your shoes on ...Well why?? to feel happy that you are very well capable to behave the other way but you are more than happy to live out this way. An act of choice ofcourse.

Candid Confessions.
For me i think that 2006 is the year to find the real me, discover my real self. I have escaped realities for too long and now it's the time to face the heat. There has been a huge mismatch between my dreams and the potential i have within. And again, there is a big gap between the potential i have and my achievements. I have to discover that what were those factors which undermined my strengths and why i am merely an underachiever. Why i am not able to translate my positive attitude into positive results? I think that the time has come to make ammends for all those mistakes i have made in the past. I have to redo all my plannings for future.

And well Let's see how long this resolution lasts.

No comments: