Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: CAT-ASTROPHE

Jan 6, 2006

CAT-ASTROPHE

CAT-05 (End of a dream)
What a disastrous start to the new year. It was like i was hit by a storm and left wondering that where the things went wrong. And to make it worse, i don't have much time to regret for things, to feel sorry and to console my soul and say let's move on.
Results of CAT was nothing better than a CAT-ASS-TROPHE and JMET made me look like a real dumber. I was not optimistic about CAT results but from JMET i anticipated calls from atleast 2 of the IITs. Well life is truly strange. I can't believe that what i thought to be a disaster, it still can fetch me calls from some of the best instis (92.26 %ile) and where i was living in constant hope turned out to be a real bamboozler. good bye IIT dreams. I had no hope for a 90+ %ile so not applied to a single institute accepting CAT score. Well have to hunt for a couple of them whose deadlines are still a week away. Life has a totally different sense of humour. It smiles and make a mockery of you when you are totally flushed with anger and frustration. Strange ways.

What Next??
The question is what next?? Should i just leave all this behind and invest one more year of my precious time mugging up all the square roots, cube roots or should i take some bargain and make it to atleast some reputable institute. I am pretty confused about the situation.
I know that with the kind of skill set i have (if i am not overestimating my potentials) i can atleast convert 1 call this time. but well there comes the prolems associated with the low rung institutes. Spending five years here in SLIET has taken its toll on my capabilities and i don't want to repeat the mistake.
I have my XAT day after tomorrow and i am still busy surfing the pages of Pagalguy.com to dig out some possible alternatives. Well one way or another i am again working on the same self-destructive pattern. Anyways right now i am hoping against hope for a better tomorrow.. (SNAP results day). Life is really tough and it's tougher when the choices made by you go against you. God bless me... (Puhleeeeeeezzzz)

No comments: