Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...

Jan 3, 2006

MBA dreams..
When i was in +2 (Higher Secondary) we were lucky to have a economics teacher who taught us the basics of economics mixed with the mathematical fundas in a way that after passing out i remember that the topper of the class, instead of chosing an IIT went for a graduation from SRCC delhi. She taught us the difference between a degree in economics and MBA. Mrs. Her persona, her teaching style, her swift movements from the fist row to the farthest corner in class, everything was so dynamic that since those days i have always dreamt of just one thing. Doing my MBA from some bigshot instiute.

Strange is Life..
Life is strange. It creates ways to surprise you when it's least anticipated. It is this unique characteristics of life which makes your ship sail smoothly in the troubled waters and sank when it's shalow. Five long years are about to commence and i am on the verge of completing my graduate degree in computer science. At the time when i was well set to join some college for my graduation in economics, i don't know how things changed and i found myself amidst a lot of confused (partly) and hostile crowd. Confused because they too were freshers like me and hostile due to the fear for increase in the level of cometition. The picture now is vague and with the passage of time i stopped pondering over the reasons which made me switch over to this new career path. The consoling fact is that this will come to an end finally.

Five long years.
If i were ever to draw a picture of the memories i have of these five years, probably it will be of an adolscent with his fist half open and sand slipping out of it. True, i never new how time flied past me. I never took time to stopby and have a look at the things that were happening to me. I was really too busy killing time that i didn't noticed that how i killed my own spirits. The spirit to battle it out, the spirit to compete and the spirit to do the innovative. The creative and sensual innerself of mine gave way to the ruthless and passive fellow who weighs things before actually doing them. Who now no longer judges between the right and wrong by his inner wisdom but instead calculate them. Who has lost his vision to see the unseen and imagine the unimaginable and who has reduced himself to a contemplating creature who mourns over his torrid past.

What goes in It goes out..
The original adage is that "What goes out it comes back". But it depends on your perception that how you see the bigger picture. A stagnated life rusts you inside out and leaves you like nothing. There goes the saying "life must move on". I see that whatever you do it has its own impacts on you but whatever are the results, i am sure it won't last forever. It entirely depends on you that how much of the punishments you wanted for yourself. If you allow it to stay close to your heart it will stay there forever but, i say that its better to act like a snake who moves on after shedding the burdens of the past.
I am glad that 2006 has arrived. A year, which i belive has a lot stored in for me. I am graduating and let's see whether i will be able to mark the end of this journey with the beginning of another, cherished one.
Even after enduring all this trauma I still have this dream of seeing myself through the rigours of a B-schools. I have this dream to work hard, to earn my place in this world and i have this dream to see all my dreams fulfilled..
WELCOME 2006. I have always waited for you.

No comments: