Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: To those little kids who are out to prove to the world..

May 31, 2007

To those little kids who are out to prove to the world..

To the topper of the CBSE Class Xth - Manish

When the newspaper reported 99% aggregate for two girls from Chennai and Bangalore in CBSE class 1oth, it was too much for the guy's ego I guess. Every year all the news channel and news paper will be full of stories about how girls beat the guyz by a couple of points in pass percentage. Too much for the stats but well, nobody noticed the result of East Zone because it has states like UP, Bihar, Orissa, Bengal. Anyways, beating all the odds, One Manish Kumar is going to get a lot of eyeballs over his achievement as he improved the aggregate score by an individual by 2 marks and became the topper by scoring 99.4%. Well, incidently he is from my old school and I got the news from my niece.

Lucky that today newspaper also published it but yeah! with the typical heading of "Bihar boy tops CBSE". Good for the newspapers as they have got another item to sell over this weeekend but congratulations to that boy Manish, who have made all of us (the alumnus) of Gyan Niketan proud. Probably in our time we would have never imagined a score like 99.4% and was surprised to see Jhanvi and Aparna from Chennai and Bangalore respectively scoring a whooping 99%. Well, it's you who connected me back to my school from where I completed my class Xth as I read newspaper reports about your achievement. I learnt that my favorite economics teacher is now vice principal and that school still have all those brilliant teachers there. And yeah congratualtion to all other who missed the mark.

1 comment:

M said...

Congrats to that little boy !
well so it is true that it feels really great even after years down the lane when we hear about our place of birth , or some spl place , school , college and feel happy to see them / it doing great ! haina ..
good ..