Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Understanding life..

Apr 2, 2006

Understanding life..

Finally I am back from what seems to me as a long long journey. I don't know how but in the recent months I have developed an eye for the brisk details of life. The little details which move the life from Patna to Patiala, chandigrah to Chennai and even further. Now, I see things more clearly and can really feel about the hardships of life. I see pain and suffering and can feel the pain and sufferings of the peoples different from me. I felt the pain of that little baby girl who feared the syringe like i did when i was a kid and also of that old rickshaw puller who was willing to ferry me to the bus station for a minimal sum of money just to feed himself.

Well, I think that the most important question is "Should life be considered easy (like it is for the priviledged peoples) or Should it be considered as tough (like in the case of unpriviledged ones)." Anyways the brutal fact is that " does the answer matters for that old rickshaw puller"??

No comments: