Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Wanna use the new writing tool by Google??

May 6, 2006

Wanna use the new writing tool by Google??

I have been recently introduced to the new writing tool marketed by google for the bloggers and to all those, for whom, writing is a passion. Wanted it to share with all my friends and readers of my blog and even to those who accidentally have gate crashed into my web-log. However, like the other popular google sites, orkut and gmail, membership of writely is also by invitation. I am using it for the first time but I can see the loads of benefits attatched to it. I can see that my document is automatically being saved after every couple of minutes and I can manually save it in different formats including .doc.

So, if you are interested in using this tool and haven't manged to get an invite. Just leave me a message at rajneeshsha@gmail.com and I'll be happy to share this wonderful tool with you.

No comments: