Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Leaving Campus.

Jun 24, 2006

Leaving Campus.

Sliet, Boys Hostel
19th June 06
Dear Friends.
Right now I am in middle of packing my things.. and I have started feeling sick about leaving this place and moving ahead. For the lastfive years, it has been my home, my comfort zone and my private cornerin this world. And now, this feeling will take time to sink that weare moving out of our small world to venture into the crazy world ofcompetitions, distrust, un-loyality, disrespect and defamation.
I have a 20 hour journey by train and these 20 hours have startedseeming like the longest journey of my life. I am getting mixed vibesabout leaving this place. part of me says, I am happy that somehow Ipassed out of this college and part of me says that this was perhapsthe golden period of my life. Well, I haven't spent much time withmost of you but I will miss your presence around me and for those whomI know inside out.. friends I want to tell you that you were the bestpeople I could ever hope to be together with...
Thanx for tolerating me for all these years. and Guyz i am reallysorry if I have ever looked rude or arrogant or an idiot. A lot ofpacking is still left.. well it's time to say good bye...See you all as successful professionals..
Will definitely miss you all..
lots of love
Rajneesh..

No comments: