Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Back to Work again.

Jul 8, 2006

Back to Work again.

It has been a long time and it seems that I am almost dying to hit the keyboard. Well, it really was a long layoff time for me mainly because of two reasons. Partly because of my final semester examinations and excitement about starting with my PGDBM course, and partly because of the cumbersome documentation procedure required by the banks for processing of loan applications. I was made to run from pillar to post to get my loan application sanctioned and thanks to the the typical Indian business framework where having contacts in the right places always helps.

I am in the campus of my B- school now but I guess that this feeling will take time to sink in that I have started with my MBA. well, I really have a lot to write about. About education loans (well my experience will really help all those people who wish to obtain a loan sooner or later), about my Soccer fever (I guess I am not the only one suffering). And ofcourse about my life in B-school (after spending the first couple of days here, I am really getting positive vibes about this life). Well, right now I am feeling like starved though I ate three omlettes in the morning and which made the contractor to put a placard saying, Two per person only. Going to find out, what's there in today's menu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»