Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: In the middle of a crazy week..

Jul 20, 2006

In the middle of a crazy week..

Its only the second week here and it feels like I have rushed through an year of my engineering life. Honestly speaking, I never pulled an all nighter for the purpose of completing assignments or making presentations in the entire of my engineering life. Being more honest I can accept that I haven't studied for like 50 hours total in the entire of my last semester of engineering course. But yeah, B schools teaches you a lot. It teaches you how to become innovative (Just make one sure of one thing that no body knows about what you are doing into your room), it teaches you how to be competitive (just hold the important information with you and you will be there at the top). You learn your first few lessons of your professional life here.
I am unable to understand that where my time is flying by? I have no idea how much productive work I am doing and how much I needed to do in the recent future. But, I guess I am fitting in well here. Was really feeling a bit depressed about the banning of blogspot and blog sites in India, so thought to check this all out.
Have to hurry, or I might miss my lunch (and I cant afford it as I have already skipped my breakfast courtesy an Organizational Behaviour Presentation. Well, that is a different story. But I am all set to make this blogspace of mine as my B School's diary. My only worry? Do I have time? Huh.. all B schoolers might want to answer this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»