Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Let Hope Take Wings..

Aug 18, 2006

Let Hope Take Wings..



Let hope take wings
Let love blossoms
Lets make a difference
Lets show we care.

I couldn't resist myself thinking about that time which I spent with those children where I realized that what actually it takes to follow your instincts. The equation of life is really strange. Sometimes, you need to be selfish to serve your self and then at some other times, you have to be selfless to achieve self-fulfillement. Anyways, without dwelling much into philosophy I wanted to highlight this fact that contribution of small organizations like Pankhudi can go a long way but they lack is man power and finance. The main problem is of finance. The nuisance of corporate life do not give enough freedom to their employees to devote their time towards the support work but then we need to channelize whatever help we are getting from the general public towards creating awareness about social responsibility. I was surprised to see persons from HCL, WIPRO, COVANSYS and INFOSYS doing their share of work in putting up smiles on the faces of those children which probably know just one way to live. I know that Corporate social responsibility is a vague term and I personally believe that it's existence is based on the amount of tax benefit a corporation is getting. But, then Individual Social Responsibilty is nothing but our own consciousness.

I think that everyone should atleast be a part of one such activity in two months. It's nothing for us but then it will surely justify the mission of Pankhudi. But my opinion is "Lets make a difference" won't be justified until and unless we become a creator of the change..

No comments: