Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: 2007: One Step Close

Jan 14, 2007

2007: One Step Close

Year 2006 was of significant importance to me. I graduated in Engineering (even I am wondering till date that how) I traveled all the way to south India to start with my masters against the advice of my father and family members. But well, today I am sitting here on my desk trying to do an inquest on my last one year.

I am trying to trace the reasons behind my decision about my career. All I remember is that there was this vague picture inside my mind about the white collar job with six figure salaries offered to MBA graduates but then one girl tried to change all this. She questioned my attitude and then to find some answers to her questions I learnt a lot about changing the world. She did not ask me to join some NGO or to do something really stupid but rather she convinced me that how my MBA can fit into the schemes of things that I wanted to do. Well, I don’t know in which part of the world she is now but then all those thoughts are still fresh and honest inside me. Those thoughts were seriously sticky. The idea of providing mass healthcare on affordable cost, educating masses without compromising with the quality of education, empowering people with low cost skills improvement programs, at this point of time they may seems to be farfetched but I know that even ordinary individuals have done extra-ordinary in the past. It was sad that I was unable to meet her during her stay in India and god knows when I will be close again to her but then to inspire you need not to be very close. All I want to say to you is thanks Piali. I am one step closer to my dreams.

No comments: