Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: New Year.. Anniversary Post.

Jan 2, 2007

New Year.. Anniversary Post.

Whoa.. My blog turned one year older... I am happy because I successfully held on to at-least this one resolution of mine. If there is something to remember I guess I started my year with a fitness routine and I pressed myself on jogging, walking and lawn tennis but I lost my way out due to travel and then to this MBA. Life has never been so demanding for me. Though I still don't study much but then, I have learnt to appreciate this new and stressed way of life. I know life will be like this only so better be prepared. Well, if I have to take one thing out of this year and carry it forward then probably I would take the memories from my convocation. For two days I felt like I was doing time travelling. There I was standing at the crossroads of the two different lives one "of a freak" and the other "of a somewhat serious freak". Anything it will be sheer injustice to summarize that experience in one or two lines. The new resolution is to pen down all that the year 2006 has taught me. Hope I will hang on to it. Three cheers to the new year... Hip Hip hurrah..

No comments: