Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Another weekend, Another Restaurant..

Jul 9, 2007

Another weekend, Another Restaurant..

We went in a group of 17 for a party so we were shouting, screaming and clapping. So if anybody reviews Eden as a place with lots of noise then take my word - don't believe him/her, it was just us.

Moving on, the place is really good and popular as it was bustling with people of all colors (trust me I am not racist people of all colors like white Americans, Native Americans, Africans and Indians). It seems that the trio Eden, Destiny and Hudson(bar and lounge) gives you a perfect combination for any kind of celebration.

The place was full so we waited for about an hour. There are lots of places in Nungambakkam where we could have gone but we thought to give it a try and it was worth it. Place was a cozy little place with nice ambience and people all around. Food was great and service was quick. Its a veg restaurant so I had no problem in chosing what to order and what not to. We ordered randomly and within half an hour we were satsified with the restaurant. Pastas were not that good and some items what we thought will be gravy items were actually appetizers. You won't be getting variety of soups here but whatever was served was nice and creamy. Overall the place is good for a quiet evening.

I want to thank my friends Bharath for the small party and Mukta for convincing me to experiment with food.

1 comment:

Vaishnavi Raghunathan said...

I'm glad u guys went to Eden, I love that place! And pasta not good???? Are u crazy? Eden's continental is wat it is famous for!



- Vaishnavi