Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Long time .. No C..

Jul 16, 2007

Long time .. No C..

Well, it's true that I am unable to keep the blogging going due to some problems of mine in personal as well as professional life but well I really feel guilty on the days when I fail to trash my blog space. Anyways, this post is not about crying for the lack of time but rather fear for the grades. I am definitely going to get a "C" in finance which is anyways bad because finance is not a rocket science but the delay in the declaration of grades is making my life miserable. People might say that "thou shouldn't be grade conscious" but my advice is that don't listen to them they all are trying to justify their failures in getting good grades. The fact is that they don't even know where they went wrong. Anyways, in the coming days I have planned to bombard this space with my life in a B school so brace yourself.
Hope I will be able to see a C on my grade card soon.

1 comment:

M said...

dont worry you will fare well ..C is good or bad by the way !! which b school r u from ?? and am sure b4 u recieve thi s comment you would have got the grades !