Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Bill is no. 2 and Modi is not responsible for Gujrat floods..

Jul 3, 2007

Bill is no. 2 and Modi is not responsible for Gujrat floods..

"Gujrat has become a waterworld" reads the headline number 1. The news item itself makes mokery of the flood and plight of thousands of individuals stranded in water. I guess BJP will soon hold a press conference to clarify the thing that Modi is not responsible for these floods (you never know what could be the next allegation from Congress, they might even say that Modi did not issue instructions for the cleaning of drains at the right time).

Bill is No. 2 - A news reporter who boast of his common sense claims that our own Billu (Bill Gates) is now the No. 2 and some Mexican businessmen Carlos Slim have made it to No. 1. He has tried to prove it through all his calculations. Anyways, my common sense tells me that nobody can beat Bill in only an year. Billu is the champ and the fact is that we all loveMicrosoft, this slim businessman can't let us down on that part. I don't trust his calculation, I will rely on my own common sense that nobody beats Billu.

No comments: