Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Boozing and Finance..

Mar 13, 2007

Boozing and Finance..

No, I am not going to talk about how to finance the booze parties or what to do when you run out of money and you need to booze. I am going to touch rather a funny issue that if you are a MBA finance student, how boozing is important for you. Yesterday night after spending some 2 hours with chapter on "Options" (from the classic Brealey, Myers), the summary section says that "If you have probably reached this point, you are probably in need of a rest and a stiff gin and tonic. So get rested or drunk and then we will move to the next lesson".

I am seriously repenting on the thing that why I didnot started reading backwards. I should have read the instruction first. Hahaha not because I would not have taken the effort to complete the chapter, rather because where will I find Gin and Tonic at 2 am in the morning? It's Chennai, most of the shops close by 10.

No comments: