Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: My Tryst with Poetry..

Mar 3, 2007

My Tryst with Poetry..

sometimes back I use to write poems but never thought about posting as most of them were written in Hindi. I am not well read but I specially like this small piece written by Robert Frost - Which asks a simple question that will the world end in a great and big moment like fire, or will it slowly just fade away like ice?

" Fire and Ice"

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
iceIs also great
And would suffice.

But then I guess I can post some of those lines that I use to scribble whole day on the last pages of my notebook. So if you are a reader of my blog be prepared to get some poorly translated text from my poems.

No comments: