Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: My little Poem..

Mar 3, 2007

My little Poem..

There are times in your life when you suffer from identity crisis. You are identified as a group, as a batch, as a class or just as a part of the crowd and somewhere deep inside you feel that you are just an extension. Like an arm, or a leg and not a full body. Well, in one of those moments of frustration I wrote this little poem of which I remember only the first four lines.


Bheed se alag ek adad mukam chahta hoon
Apni rooh, apna jism, apni Jaan chahta hoon
Loot lo tum chahe ye saare sitare
Main to bas ye khula aasmaan chahta hoon..


The poor translation will be something like..


I want to get away from this crowd and achieve
a life, a body and a soul which I can claim as my own
You can have all the stars and the moon
all I want is this empty, endless sky

1 comment:

Anand Sampath said...

"good one"