Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Balls...

Sep 17, 2006

Balls...

Playing cricket is a luxury in a B school. That's for sure. Three days back we kinda freaked out and started thrwoing cricket balls at each other at 1 in the night in order to divert others from some serious discussion. We played for like half an hour. Later the next day during lunch we were discussing it with others. One of our friends started complaining about not including him in the game. We asked him that okay next time if we decide to play, we would call him but he has to bring balls. No probs, he immediately responded, I will bring both my balls with me. Everybody at the dining table started laughing.

We asked, we lost one last night so could you bring another one. Yeah, I have three he rplied and another frenzied laughter broke out. He didn't realise his mistake and went on adding, Anand gave me two of his own so, now I have three. Well, we kept laughing like crazy. And when he realized he just said " Dirty Minds".

No comments: