Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: MAC Run..

Sep 25, 2006

MAC Run..

For the entire trimester, I had only seen my friends runnning frantically from their room to computer lab and then to faculty room three times. And without any exception all those three frantic attempts were for just one subject. Management Accounting 1. It's better to call it MAC run. We were provided with the course catalogue in the beginning and Prof. himself makes sure that he gives us atleast a deadline of two weeks. Prima facie, every assignment looks okay but the moment you get indulged into it, it goes on stretching you beyond the normal working hours.
Latest, we finished our financial statement analysis assignment and 29 students means we anlysed the financial position of 29 companies. If we club it all together it will be atleast better than the A*B*C* Business magazine rankings which probably do not beleive in a proper statistical analysis.

Well, with midterms on, it was really worth watching everybody making a valiant attempt for the MAC assignment. We had an exam till 5 and the deadline for the submission was till 6 PM. So the scene was that someone was crying foul over the stapler, some were cursing the printer, someone suddenly found that the printer driver in their laptop is missing and they can't take the print outs. While one person was busy giving the finishing touch to his assignment the person sitting next to him suddenly ralized that she didnt do the analysis properly. With the rain god obliging us with a rainy relief today, It was all messed up. For me, I first went into the lab thinking that I have transferred the things from my computer to my friend's laptop but then I realised I need pages. I climbed three flight of stairs and then the moment I came downstairs it occured to me that I forgot my books in the lab.

Well that's why we chose to call it MAC Run. This is the only subject which is making us feel that what's the life in a B school like? Well life is getting tougher but then it has its own share of fun and pleasure.. If I have to follow up my life here.. I can say that I am Lovin it.

No comments: