Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Sleep Deprivation..

Sep 17, 2006

Sleep Deprivation..

Friend: Yaar I am having a bad headache.
Me: Okay, may be because of the hot and humid day or it could be either from the tension of exam. It seems that you are studying too much. Did you sleep well last night. I can see that you were in the lab till 4 in the morning two days back. Maybe, because of all these night outs that you are putting in to study. But anyways, wat do you think? Why this headache?

Friend No, nothing like that. I think that it is due to over sleeping I guess.
Me: Oversleeping? Don't tell me that. How much you slept last night?

Friend: 6 hours.
Me: 6 hours is still too less how come you say it is oversleeping?

Friend: I am sleeping for like 3-4 hours a day, and yesterday I slept for 6 hours so I guess, this headache is because of that only.
Me: I see.

**Sleep deprivation is not a myth in B-Schools. Its a reality on average. For me, the consoling thought is that atleast I am above average in some thing.

No comments: