Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: In a bad need of a sound sleep..

Apr 4, 2007

In a bad need of a sound sleep..

Now feeling frustrated as I want to sleep and can not find sleep at my will. This is something problematic happening to me. Don't know what can I do but yeah have to do something, may be have to avoid sleeping during day time. But then, I think I know the reason. Have tried sleeping but can't keep my eyes closed for more than 5 minutes. Have tried surfing, reading, playing computer games, everything and blogging is my last resort. Ahh what the hell is happening to me? What I am thinking?

1 comment:

Who M I said...

hmmm...i dunt know wat u were thinking....n wat was d reason y u cudnt sleep but ya sumtimes u think alot n over analyse things wich dunt need an ans...but on the other hand u dunt find ans to d problems wich really need 1...so dunt b upset or frustrated but sit n relax...n u will know wat u hav 2 do..:))
i dunt know if m makin sense but jus felt like writing sumthing...