Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Life has its own ways.

Apr 11, 2007

Life has its own ways.

Truly it has its own ways to reward and punish. It leaves you with happy and sad memories, gives you something better without expectations and sometimes takes away everything from you without even a whisper about it. I always hated myself for missing out on the final lap. Every single thing that I have lost in my life was not because I was not capable enough but rather because I was not doing enough. My slacky nature have always made me pull out of things at the last moment. Somehow I always managed to pull through but I knew in my heart that I have been an underachiever all these years.

Well, time has just punished me in its own way. I wanted to major in finance and take up some investment banking job or something but, tide of luck have brought this thankless sales job for me which was completely unexpected and unwanted. But then, after spending the first day in the field, I think that this is the first challenging assignment and this time I should not back off. I don't know what I have to achieve in my life as suddenly it seems that I am all alone in a sea of people where everybody is selling something and everybody wants to buy the best at the cheapest price. I look at my price tag, but then it seems that it's missing.

No comments: