Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Mistakes that we all make..

Apr 8, 2007

Mistakes that we all make..

One moment you are happy and you feel that you have everything in the world, the next moment you are left shattered and as if you are the poorest soul on this planet. You have nothing to clutch on. Two extreme kind of emotions and being felt at the same time. I guess its truly unique experience. We all make mistakes consciously or unconsciously. Sometimes we hurt ourselves with our mistakes and sometimes we leave others with bad memories of our deviant behaviour. Well, if I have to give life a character to it, probably I will prefer calling it a comedy. It truly is a comedy. I don't know why I am turning philosphical but perhaps I guess I have gone mad over the past couple of weeks. I am out of my senses speaking crazy things, doing crazy things. Becoming overdemanding with my friends and even with my family members. Hope this mood swing of mine wont reflect at my workplace from tomorrow. Want to write a lot but then for the time being I prefer to keep the things inside me. Hope my frustration would help me find some meaning in my life. Well, what a beautiful week I had. Last week was really awesome in every sense.

No comments: