Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Group or Team?

Feb 26, 2007

Group or Team?

The most significant differentiating factor between a group and a team is the "identity" factor. A team has an identity and its different from an individual's identity and also a team is always bigger than an individual. The classic rule of 1+1 = 11 stands true for a team. Now a group has no identity of its own and the basic reason for existance is out of some common need. Now, I am wondering that what is my identity? Well, I am still Rajneesh so that makes it clear that I am still an individual and not a team. A self introspection tells me that its actually a poor accompolishment after spending 8 months in a B school.

Making a fool out of myself:-

My habbit of blabbering sometimes put me into embarassing situation. Today when prof asked that did you see this movie (he named some movie which I ofcourse did not hear properly), I said yes, thinking that he is talking about that nearby shop. But then, he put me into embarassing situation (rather I put myself) by probing further that do you know Tamil? Well, moral of the story is that I should be a bit more patient to actually comprehend the question and then come with an answer and I should make a serious attempt towards learning the language. But well, these stupid mistakes of mine gives people a chance to laugh at-least (but it again proves that our batch is still a group and not a team) so I am happy too .

No comments: