Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Surprise..Surprise and more Surprises..

Feb 19, 2007

Surprise..Surprise and more Surprises..

MBA is full of surprises. You expect the lecturer to finish 25 slides in 30 minutes and he takes forever to complete that. Next you expect 40 slides in the presentation and you are surprised to see there were only 21 and they got over within 2o minutes. Suddenly you are full of energy because of an early end to the finance lecture (I guess finance people won't agree with that but guys you have seen me yawning in the lecture right??) and start discussing about the next HR lecture. A pleasant surprise is still waiting as you prepare for the presentation plus a HR quiz scheduled at 2 pm and you get a mail on your outlook that both the things are postponed till tomorrow. So here we are, free on a monday afternoon (I know most of you like me hate mondays so friends this indeed was a awesome thing to happen) and nothing to do for the entire day. We were ready for the quiz and presentation so its okay, we can breathe easy for the day.

Now come round 2. I am truly amused by the way day has unfolded so time to surprise your friends. I call up Mukta (this really cute friend of mine, most of the guys here will of-course agree to this "cute looking claim") and ask her out for a movie for which she replies that her house is about half an hour by auto, the show starts at 12:45 and there is no way she can make it as she didn't even had her bath. Anyways, I hurried up to the Sathyam complex to get the tickets and she was there exactly before the movie started. Now, I always play a spoil sport to her plans but today everything happened at amazing speed. We missed lunch as she has to catch up with her office (where she was only 2 hours late) but then sometimes you just let it go for one moment of togetherness where you are at complete peace.

Man! I am still wondering that how come a lazy guy like me can make it on time and that too for "a not so interesting" (okay type) movie. But yeah! it was a surprise and we did enjoy the popcorn and coke. Wait the day is not over yet, there are many more surprises still there waiting. One was my dearest friend getting placed in Deloitte and then I ended up on the winning side of the volleyball matches, teased and fought with another friend (well that's not a surprise as it's kind of mandatory for both of us to fight at-least once a day), got to eat banana chips again (which I honestly don't like and whcih is more like a evoked need as I see everyone around me liking that). I guess there might be another surprise waiting for me in the form of mess food.

The day is not over yet. I am wondering what next?

No comments: