Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Hooked on to Maula Mere Maula..

Feb 24, 2007

Hooked on to Maula Mere Maula..

The music of the movie Anwar is different from the rest and that's why perhaps "Maula mere Maula" or "Tose Naina Lage" sounds a lot better than the normal bollywood songs. Since last few days I am quite hooked on this music. Atif Aslam is again the one whose voice stands apart from the crowd. His songs Yakin, Doorie and Tere Bin are the songs I am listening to frequently. The lyrics of "Maula mere Maula" is touchy and poetic. I think that in the last few days several movies have released their music but still Anwar touches my hear like no other song. Hope to download some more nicer hindi songs. Honeymoon travels sounds promising but only the track sung by Shaan and Shreya ghosal "Jaane wo hai kahan" sounds good.

Well. incidently this is my 100th blogpost. Cheers. Planning to sleep early actually and that's my idea of celebration as a B school student. Sleep as much as you can.

No comments: