Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Wonderful times..

Feb 26, 2007

Wonderful times..


It's 8 months since I last went home. Kind of natural for me given I have spent 3/4th of my life away from my parents but then, this picture forwarded to me by an old friend remind me of those days which I have spent at home bugging my parents. When it's hot outside play indoor cricket, when it's raining play soccer in muddy ground. Come home in the evening all soaked in sweat and then mommy has to force feed you. Go swimming in the river nearby, catching fish with cloth nets and bicycling all the way down to the nearest mines and then fighting each other over who will bat first and who will bowl how many overs. Never worry about anything. Days use to fly like anything.

Almost 15 years have passed now. I am Sitting here in my hostel room and reflecting about those wonderful days. I am actually feeling nice. Thanks dear for reminding me that sometime back I use to be a normal human being.

No comments: