Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: Management Dilemma Continued..

Feb 22, 2007

Management Dilemma Continued..

Understanding People:- Why this is so difficult?

I have heard some of my good friends saying that the best way to live life is that don't expect anything from anybody. The irony is that they are the one who will crib most when their expectations from others are not met. They feel hurt even a simple things go wrong against them and they always end up with a bitter feeling about others even when you disagree on simple things. The reason is that though they believe in the philosophy they still hate to practice it and they do expect a lot from others. Any deviation from this expected behaviour can make them feel bad about this world in general and that person in particular.

Well, then people have said to me time and again that they don't get hurt on stupid things as these are part and parcel of life. Everybody make mistakes and one shouldn't get hurt if the deed is unintentional. But then, they are the people who are most vulnerable to even smallest of your misdeeds. You do one simple thing and there they go, reacting and over reacting. I mean sometimes you wonder that where their sense of humour is actually? They will start misinterpreting things and will be ready to jump guns on even a small disagreement. I wonder that where is the knowledge of OB 1 and OB 2? Is it really sinking in our heads?

Anyways, I guess I shouldn't feel bad about all these things but then I think I am one among those who themselves are difficult to understand. I can't deny that I expect a lot from those who I think matters to me a lot. But then, this closeness thing is a relative and vague term where each one has their own definitions and criterias.

Well, this behaviour leaves me with endless questions about friendship, relations, expextations from each other and predictability of behaviour. Gosh! I guess someday I will get some answer to some of these questions at least.

No comments: