Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: My management Dilemma.. Managing By Common sense

Feb 16, 2007

My management Dilemma.. Managing By Common sense

Well, I am updating my blog so infrequently that even those friends are complaining who like visit my blog once a month. So taking note of that, I came back to flood this space with all the blabbering I can muster. The complain seems to be valid which is evident from just 3 articles written during the past one month. So thought about writing something which I use to bug my classmates and friends.

Jargons
have become so integral part of my life that I am speaking in marketing lingo since last few days. Even while discussing about movies I am asking questions like what is the target audience and what is the value proposition? Jargons are everywhere around us and its better if we pick up them in our daily language. JEM (Jargons every Minute) is our SM (Suo Motto). Now most of them are actually TLA (three letter acronyms) which we use for the heck of using (JLT:Just like That). The humorous side is that it's really funny to use these TLA (some of them are made "OTS" which is on the spot and not the usual Opportunity TO See) and they make the moment lighter and also in a way shapes up your management thinking.

Well, in one line I think my expertise is that I am someone who can make your life HOH (Hell of Heaven) depending on what kind of mood you are in. Most of the time, I do not make any sense
but then, who the hell want to remain in their senses. MBA has enough in it to confuse you and I feel that the one thing you loose after joining a B school is your common sense. In desperate attempts to become more logical and organized and someone different you loose your appetite to crack or take PJs. Anyway, my only Jargon which combines MBA and life is MBC. Management By Common sense but ya! at the same time I think it's more like MCS (Managing Common Sense). I know I am not making any sense and going on blabbering but then I told you.. It's JLT (Just LIke That.)

1 comment:

Drushti said...

SHB (SAHI HAI BHIDU) :)