Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: I don't envy Dharam's ladies - Hema Malini

Jun 28, 2007

I don't envy Dharam's ladies - Hema Malini

Headline(s) of the day -

I don't envy Dharams Ladies - (Why the hell should she? He is 60+ and she is still drop dread gorgeous.)

Well, Hema Malini has to say that she is not envy of Dharam's ladies. I am glad that she said that but a bit after some 30 years. She married Dharam as his second wife and it's no surprise she is not jealous of anyone on the screen or off the screen. Anyways, the family drama on the CNN IBN is continuing since last four days and only Isha and the other sister is left. As they don't have enough screen presence so they might be interviewed together.

Anyways, if you see that what is the need for this kind of news then I must admit that they are eye catching. And this Dharam ji's family drama was to get some publicity for their latest release "Apne". I have heard that "Apne" is a good movie on the theme of boxing and the caste is the best in the industry (for boxing ofcourse). Sunny and Dharam are obvious choices but my doubts are about Bobby Deol who is more apt in shaking legs than landing punches. Anyways, Let's see how this family drama unfolds on the screen. Off the screen IBN is taking good care of the marketing part.