Dreamzzz, Desires n Desperation...: There is one thing about the future..

Jun 4, 2007

There is one thing about the future..

"There is one thing about the future, when you look at it, it changes". Well, I don't know whether we simple human beings are blessed with the power of looking at our future or not but this is true that everytime you try to look at your future, something changes. That's why some weird dreams never come true and some happy dreams too.

Well, but don't worry, there are persons like Sara Fedrer, who are there to look into your future for free and that too sitting/standing some 10000 miles away from you. I have got like 100th mail from her telling me that 1st/2nd/3rd/4th.... and so on of Jan/Feb/Mar..... and so on will be my luckiest day which will change everything for me and for that magical day to happen she will need to perform some ceremony and I have to get rid of some 100/89/49 dollars for that. Small price to pay for something unknown. Her calculation also tells me that I have big chances of winning bets. Don't know about that but wanted to bet money on DLF's IPO which is coming on 11th June. Analysts say that its' overpriced and a bad investment but I can bet my money because you know who "Sara fedrer's calculation told me that". I don't know she ever heard about DLF or IPO for that matter.

My luck will stay with me for 3 months that means september 18th. God! get me placed in some good company before that or can I bribe my way back by asking Sara to perform one more ceremony and extend this good luck period? She told me some 6 months back that my success will be unprecedented but then I did not pay her to perform any thing. Now she is again using the word unprecedented. Well, if this communication has to continue then I will make my move at the right time, just before my placement week and then a month before joining my first company. With the kind of effort I am putting into my studies, may be I will need Sara Fedrer for my bout of success.

Anyways, I am wondering that Sara has tried to look at my future and the big question is that will it change? If I take her advice and shell out the kind of money she is asking my bad luck will start and I will get closer to become mentally and financially bankrupt. So perhaps that will be the change. So Sara please please please stop looking at the future of innocent people like us. We don't want it to change.

2 comments:

M said...

:) well do you know i have already won a milliion dollars but sara has not told me abt the arival of the chq because i still havent got the amulet !!!
:d
future if is destined in a wa y for us le t it happen the way it has to .. we can always put in our best and do the best ! and we ll know that our luck is all in us and Good Lords blessing :) all the best and hey you ll get placed ina big concern .. :)dont worry

M said...

well big or small concern you ll surely be in a good big responsible post that you ll rock !:) tc